Jan 28, 2020

nakedness of feelings. . . . .

When I was young my heart was young then too
Anything that it would tell me
That's the thing that I would do
But now I feel such emptiness within
For the thing that I want most in life's
The thing thing that I can't win


life . . . listened to interesting discussion on series <14 ep2=""> 
 `real housewives of Orange county`...
emotional literacy was magic,as two ladies shared ,one commented..
`Enough of your issues`.. 
then stumbled to tell the other lady that her husband of twelve years be having an affair....but they struggled to speak sitting against wall...turning away
standing up then sitting forward...eventually spilled out the issue..
ending with this statement.
Gina Kirschenheiter, Got Emotional When Discussing Divorce,
 other life daily Struggles: "I've Had a Hell of a Year"

..`struggled to open up about this`..So, it is really difficult to navigate through this."

Been interesting watching body langue, movement of words, nakedness of feelings.
its the style of programme, l watch where interaction, informs examines growth Human development.

No comments:

Montalbano, “investigations are not what they used to be, uncertain, vague, contradictory, and scatter brained,”

  Pretty disappointed in last Montalbano. Beautiful, engaging, draws me in,  stories with such interesting crimes, romance, topics, politica...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"