Aug 29, 2026

It's arriving soonish autumnal cold, reflective.

I'm poor,

I was born in the North.

Lived a life trying to battle poverty.

Hate injustice. 

Seen the rich get richer.

Times we are living some say , they say it a plenty, are end times..Did discover at young age that equality was never going to come because I'm poor l Was born in the north.

We struggle, get labelled, but we still inspire despite coming from blighted place. Even on other planets there will be a north. There will be South North divide with Inequality experience by those battling poverty seeking justice. The kids local feels it's ok to raid, hassle, attack baristas at Costa in our city.

I'm poor, l'm from the north, but we had a sense of what is right and wrong . We never stole, we learnt that justice doesn't involve stealing from others.

I'm poor, I'm from the north, but found faith, found different way found a better way.

No comments:

The recent news plus the abandonment by our Government means need to examine my place in society.

Done my last task for this week. Prepared the vegetables placed them in slow cooker. Communicated with my friends sadly via social-media. Re...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"