Can't always interpret the day but gym period followed by walk about best this day offers. Already in rural northern Yorkshire.We are experiencing chilly evenings. Darker mornings plus shorter days.
It always brings to mind the song that echoed in my music vaults for decades.
Across the evening sky, all the birds are leaving
But how can they know it's time for them to go?
Before the winter fire, I will still be dreaming
I have no thought of time
For who knows where the time goes?
Who knows where the time goes?
Sad, deserted shore, your fickle friends are leaving
Ah, but then you know it's time for them to go
But I will still be here, I have no thought of leaving
I do not count the time
For who knows where the time goes?
Who knows where the time goes?
And I am not alone while my love is near me
I know it will be so until it's time to go
So come the storms of winter and then the birds in spring again
I have no fear of time
Echos to return again the tides flow, the season arrived nature changes and we grow old battling to keep relationships strong. Fighting poverty, concerned for others and grateful for Life lived. Today's been little Oasis of watching day pass it's very natural course. The big footie match. Cup of tea and a suburban walk observing harbour.
Gym become a Biotrax essential has my own health deteriorated. The great news is can measure the successful work and pain l endure. Not got any great gym buddies but found vulnerable friends many who try to improve own bodies but also improved minds with conversations, further gatherings and espically sharing how life is happening for them.
That's life not inspiring not dramatic just everyday experiance that we should all be grateful for Life it passes one day at a time. Enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment