Apr 7, 2024

My first drink of day gone ice cold....


Took me time to recognize my first drink of day was Ice Cold.

Took me bit more time even think it was worth making another.

Instead writing stuff down, stumbled along doodling on the pad.

Didn't feel like cooking, because didn't feel like eating. But eventually day began although was awake, struggled to greet the day.

Song came into my head and sang along. Then dug the track out listened three times. Went for a walk going wrong way, cash machine was broke. 

Would loved coffee and time to sit smoke a cigar.

Talked about death, grief, loss and meaningless of LIFE. 

But now got to get serious. …Before the day gets wasted....back in my mind …drove to a country road, Car pulls up ,get in to take over the driving, there is laughter. Makes a comment to drive slowly, carefully. Sun goes down and music plays.

LIFE.

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"