Dec 7, 2023

Christmas is a pagan holiday.

 Christmas is a totally pagan holiday. We nicked it, should give it back.

Here some theology and discussion to think about.......Bible informs me and you that... Archangel Gabriel told Mary that Elizabeth was six months pregnant with John (Lk 1:36), which means the Annunciation occurred March 25, as we celebrate. Nine months from March 25, or six months from June 24, (John the Baptist birthday.) would present the birth of Christ at Dec. 25.

Constantine legalized Christianity in 313. There a statue of him in York, round the corner, well bit further from where l am sat at present.

Then in 12th century we find first suggestion that Jesus’ birth celebration was deliberately set at the time of pagan feasts. Christmas is pagan actually comes from fundamentalist writers, they enjoyed Pagan concept idea and ran with it.

The three kings were proper hard B`S and some of them were women, so its best to stick with wise crowd, Zoroastrians was the tribe they came from.

Worth looking that tribe up. l think we could say they were the first real believers.

But l urge you to forget all that, get Glass JD, record match of the day, put on Joni Mitchell's..The river, Follow that with Greg Lakes, l believed in Father Christmass. 

Make sure all you love have enough food and something to open, often wrap up presents using Aldi mag, its original anyway.
Enjoy the day, pause and thank God for all you have, plus hold dear,
Maybe grab warm coat─ walk along a lake with Hot Bovril.
but most of all ignore the greed.

I wish I had a river
I could skate away on
I wish I had a river so long
I would teach my feet to fly
Oh, I wish I had a river
I could skate away on

No comments:

On this day can l offer any hope?

  Today marks one year since Hamas’ October 7 attack on Israel, in which about 1,200 people were killed, mostly while they Danced and held a...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"