Apr 12, 2022

Our life`s are still...

 my life is still

Trying to get up that great big hill of hope
For a destination

I realized quickly when I knew I should
That the world was made up of this brotherhood of man
For whatever that means

And so I cry sometimes
When I'm lying in bed Just to get it all out
What's in my head
And I, I am feeling a little peculiar.

And so I wake in the morning
And I step outside
And I take a deep breath and I get real high
And I scream from the top of my lungs
What's going on?

And I say: HEY! yeah HEY yeah yea
I said hey, what's going on?

And I say: HEY! yeah  HEY yeah yea
I said hey, what's going on?

We feel like we can`t keep trying, but recall that is, the first thing we have to do each day. Get up and try again despite what may feel like hopelessness.

Maybe there is a circle we are among, in this place but we want to be out of the circle.

First preached on this song around the time it was released, In Liverpool 1993 at Anfield road fellowship.

But often felt like it was song about the journey, we make each time, 

when trying to get through `whatever life` is throwing at us.

Can` shake a fist at God` , we must have that relationship in spiritual sense,

Question, wonder and share, even where we can get angry.

However feel like it sometimes, LIFE  just plain confusing.

The hill , well still there, still trying to get that place we searched for all this time.

Searched for this place `here and now` all of our life.

Again we are here still got so much climbing to do.

Without privilege and economic advantages it feels harder then it should.





No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"