Jan 25, 2017

morning a new day

The birds sit chittering in the thorn, A’ day they fare but sparely; And lang’s the night frae even to morn, I’m sure it’s winter fairly. Up in the morning’s no for me, Up in the morning early; When a’ the hills are covered wi’ snow, I’m sure its winter fairly.
unfortunately EARLY MORNINGS  for myself 
I often been a `get up early` type of person
However l get up way to early these days

My health very good really, but
the stupid `o` clock time, I fall asleep 
Then awaken  are discomforting.
Plus hate all the tablets and medication. 
Having expected troubles with Authority. 
Further way they treat sick `those on benefits`
So I retreat and ponder,
walk and think, sit and pray,
not much else l do at present.
In a monotheistic period,
but old enough to know there is a reason!


No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"