Mar 1, 2024

magnified understanding of others ?

If you wrote me off, I'd understand it

'Cause I've been on some other planetSo come pick me up, I've landedAnd you will be so happy to knowI've come alone, it's over
But I opened my eyes and walked out the doorAnd the clouds came tumbling downAnd it's bye-bye, goodbye, I triedDown comes the reign of the telephone czarIt's okay to callAnd I will answer for myself
There is definite connection in words you hear in a song. (Talked about this often.) This songs about damaged person in a troublesome relationships.
There connexion between the flight of a plane, away from reality, between emotional literacy, added drama of life.
Grief is bit like that ,there been an ending. But the 'Landing' is about understanding...Where l am now,?What's this new place?
How do we now function in different way of being. Some people don't grasp, understand they are removed from 'What you are handling', they just see a different process to be completed. 
Bureaucrats need you fill in a form. Attend a meeting. NO.
When l land, understand better. When l feels it's correct. When l am enabled.
Not really talking about having become new person, just grown, experienced life, missing son, magnified understanding of others sadness further.
It's learning new perspective.

No comments:

Shelter from October first storm

Got through the storm winds,rain,trees down promenade deserted. Evidence of ugly but or so very beautiful nature. Nature clashing in itself....

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"