Feb 2, 2022

The beauty of conversations around lyrics.

 l have many songs in my head, which sometimes get to CD or Record player,
often in my head same song is on repeat
how did l get here, in this place
waiting for news on my ill son...
Blue lighted into hospital in early morning.
Feel old, tired, so tired getting up sit for ages till my tea goes cold.
I never meant to find myself in such a cold place, 

my hair thinning,
clothes not fitting,
joints aching, trying to stay warm.

Constant battle against winter.

Enjoyed pleasant conversations today.
Companions on this journey who meet often same time

same place
same faces
same echos
same time..each week

Beautiful humans interacting on a journey, 

Thrilling.

                         ----------------------------------

I pulled into Nazareth, was feelin' about half past dead
I just need some place where I can lay my head
"Hey, mister, can you tell me where a man might find a bed?"
He just grinned and shook my hand, "No" was all he said.

Me and Matthew explored this song and its meaning last weekend at Dads, turns out he knows it from a `planet of the Apes`..film.

l love the song, liked to think got meanings. But sure others do also that beauty of conversations around lyrics.

I hear something, another may eventually hear same thing also.

 

No comments:

Like a end of the journey period.

Feeling unclear about few things recently, accepting that some days just normal plus grey. Watching movies little interest ,picture house sh...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"