Feb 3, 2022

Morning and Music lyrics from early east Yorkshire coast.



 
             Not bad place to have day away and morning walk along deserted harbour


.


Young Garnie girl knits and waits, not yet sunk in...

Love is not returning.

`I know I'm gonna miss the wind in my eyes..

The shimmer of light when the seagull flies

Although I've traveled far
I'm a home lovin' man
And home is where you are..
 faces long and drawn
Are suddenly awakened
As we sail in on the dawn
The wives, the sons, the lovers
Who never gave up hope`


`now hear the sailors, smell the sea and feel the sky..let your soul and spirit fly into the mystic`.
Van Morrison  

Here sitting in a cafe
catch spark across the way
A string of tiny painted bells
Seem to have a tale to tell
( raindrops silhouette the lights)
On someone that I once knew well
Is all that's left
The rest's not true
I smile I see it's really you
The rain will go
you have too
Not to let the moment pass
it got too hard to do
it's always been this way
. . .it's always been this way

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"