Apr 26, 2020

This lack of real stuff gets me..

Some music listening to again...

Beach boys.....pet sounds 
Bod Dylan...at the budokan 
Dire straits....lot of mixed albums 
Joni Mitchell two tracks ...'a case of you,...'big yellow cad.'. ..
Santana..... Marie Marie.....

Reading interviews from old melody maker,new musical express.
Hearing stuff differently 
Same with people....desire to understand more...
Death never worried me,living as best has can always concerned me more
This lack of real....
That got to me ,
Being alone
Being detached
Being separate 
That not an issue 
But not connecting nor struggling with way we built community's....that's my DNA
Missing that
Like also just getting in my car....driving...with music loud
That
Well that
Missing that normal stuff
Feel rodded like same feeling  
when my health rodds me of days that disappear 

No comments:

Let's indulgence with each other.

Perhaps it's my age, or part of the process of grieving,could simple be the time of year. But today well indeed this whole weekend. Feel...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"