Feb 13, 2020

Life is definitely not fair, but it’s well worth doing the hard work of living.

Therese Coffey remains in post as Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, MP who said that foodbanks the 'perfect' solution to poverty, who denies cuts are plunging children into poverty and who 'fully' supports the two child limit.
As Church based youth community worker knew that many people I'd connecting with would have issues with benefits. I've been shocked by the extent to which dealing with DWP creates a constant background hum of insecurity ,anxiety, more vulnerabilities for people who are already struggling addressing chaos.
Never thought it would be so much of my total time over the last 40 years. 40 years still see poverty increasing realized it not me always thought it me and my naive left wing views. 
BUT poverty really has got worse. . . the rich still getting richer.
Life is definitely not fair, but it’s well worth doing the hard work of living.

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"