Oct 28, 2019

how l miss the` light in your eyes`....

But I tried to run,
though I knew it wouldn't help me none
'Cause I couldn't ever love no one, or so I said
But my feelings for you
were just something I never knew
'Til I saw the light in your eyes
But I love you best
It's not something that I say in jest
'Cause you're different, girl, from all the rest
In my eyes
And I ran out before but I won't do it anymore
Can't you see the light in my eyes
This illness and this LIFE it affects me in such silly ways, Yesterday l was sleeping stood up, while l was out and about. Embarrassed yet daily have to apply for work,manage meagre income,stay cold ,go without medical support.
Have injection to supplement fact my body no longer process correctly.
what happened to growth personal goals and daily focus.
truth be told l see no light.
worse part is been on dole over a year presently that not easy thing to admit 
had around 8 interviews
applied for more then 150 positions
Faith is tested, still believe harder not to .to be honest but raise the flag of unanswered prayer.
life  goes on you know ...you know ..it isn’t easy.
In the beginning, Christianity rippled through the music of Kanye West. He was the star who made his name by envisioning a world where clubs would go wild in the name of Jesus and testified that before he left his planet he would touch the sky. West was happy to present as a natural-born sinner who believed in scripture; a heathen with God in his heart.

Like many great rock stars before him, Kanye West has cranked up God's jukebox. 'Jesus Is King' lacks his trademark goofball sense of humour, but that's partly compensated for with warmth and hope for the future
Being employed  as a youth community worker,street based worker.Church worker ,even Pastor might be good for your own  soul, 
But don’t expect it be good for all presently l need for own survival ends.

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"