Oct 29, 2019

The virtue of wrestling with and treasuring questions is not where many allow them selves to grow. But it been essential part of my later journey.

As Romans 12 encourages us, we should be “joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer”.
done that, 
got T-shirt,
Now what . . 

Anything that Kevin Waller, has to say is more then likely something learned, stolen, borrowed, picked up.
Not going to shout out in `spiritual language`
nor use words that suit others.
Just humble kind of guy, but also confident in this period, about what l have discovered.
This faith thing follower of Jesus, is not exclusive,
efforts to make it less exclusive always allowed.
More then that  . .Vital.
What l discovered is "..This is how l should be living"..
Even at this present time, `Post Christian society` know l am coded by my culture, community grew up among, education have received.

But still found this relationship with God, even though others don`t like me using that.
Truth is secular forces in my profession will oppress myself for having God dynamic.
Some of the `God` gang ,don`t see me as part of that tribe because of `non God community `been placed among.
Trying to avoid the spiritual language has made me trust less in the Church, and more in own Nomadic tribe, some who having same journey as me.
There this wrestling been part internal ,that brings me to honestly question, also grow in that place.
The virtue of `wrestling with and treasuring questions`,
is not where many allow them selves to grow.
But it been essential part of my later journey.

1 comment:

spirit of the streets said...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thought you would have got back to me by now, it's good to see your doing okay: from a friend

8:15 AM

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"