Feb 12, 2019

my mission

Is there hope in a hopeless world
Looking for hope in a hopeless world
Searchin' for love in such hateful times
Tryin' to stay strong
While the mind gets weak
`I'm lookin' for hope in a hopeless world


Keep askin` myself this question,
Am l deconstructing and still holding onto my 
faith`?
it my soul.
An area been desperate to develop
it an area many do not 
take care of ,
suppose wonder what inside of myself
deep
deep
inside is shouting?


While get sidetracked with bills, the everyday life stuff.
Keep trying to find the space that allows me to address with others . . . 
What’s going on deep inside?

This looking for work is just so damn hard.

Gets dispiriting all the applications.

No comments:

Love so much more in need of being Loved.

Something's just to heard to discuss, at such times encouraged to examine words from old book. Love God. Love one another. Follow Jesus.

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"