Aug 30, 2018

60 years and my life is still . . .



Sixty years my life is still
Trying to get up a great big hill called hope
Wanna come climb with me
When we get to the top
We gonna say 
Hey hey hey what's going on 
To the Lord although currently do not feel he listening.


For all these generations "l say hey hey hey . . WHATS GOING ON" . . Lord
Please answer `WHATS GOING ON`?
Lord tells us a secret because it all getting a little too costly 
need a breath fresh air some injection of faith happening 
some inclination you listening ..also willing to act
That's my partition to the Lord
`WHATS GOING ON`
My faith tourney been taking place around 42 of those years with strong commitment 
But the silence to some prayers deafening
Uncomfortable 
what's going on!  


No comments:

Let's indulgence with each other.

Perhaps it's my age, or part of the process of grieving,could simple be the time of year. But today well indeed this whole weekend. Feel...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"