Jan 11, 2018

some people out of luck . . .

Maybe I'm foolish
Maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this
And see what's behind
Got no way to prove it
So maybe I'm blind
But I'm only human after all
I'm only human after all
Some people got the real problems..Some people out of luck
Some people think I can solve them..Lord heavens above

Take a look in the mirror
And what do you see

Do you see it clearer, Or are you deceivedIn what you believe
'Cause I'm only human after all...You're only human after all
The visual arts in Hull during 2017 were dominated by lens-based practice, either projecting or capturing images. During the opening City of Culture spectacle last January you could have been forgiven for thinking that Hull’s history was merely fishing, the Blitz and Ziggy Stardust.

No comments:

Let's indulgence with each other.

Perhaps it's my age, or part of the process of grieving,could simple be the time of year. But today well indeed this whole weekend. Feel...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"