Nov 20, 2017

its one of those nights . . . when David C....has fallen ill

well they are saying goodbye David Cassidy
some are saying he is ill and his death is fake news
  still got a few records and CD`s
But my favourite song is one that means a lot that l gave to  . ..forever angel...on mix tape all those years ago the song was old then. . it went like this....

It's one of those nights when you turn out the lights
And you sit in the dark and say to yourself 'I miss her'
It's one of those moods when your body broods
And you conjure up her picture and you kiss her
It's one of those things for the pain it brings
You say to yourself 'Hey couldn't I live without it?''
Well, I think so, on the other hand, I doubt it
Well suddenly she's crashing through my mind
Like waves upon the shore (like waves upon the shore)
And I nod my head, whoa yes love, I'd welcome you again

If you knocked upon my door (If you knocked upon my door)
If you didn't, I'd seek you out love, I'd track you down for sure
Like a thousand times before (Like a thousand times before)

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"