Jan 21, 2017

Saturday praying

Lord Above,
Let somebody take the blame,
Lord above, I'm knelling down,
My pray 
take away this pain all up in here.
I'm praying',
 Lord I'm praying' to you,
Take away this guilt all up in my head

I'm pleading, lord I'm pleading with you,

We got some dealings to do before the day is over
“Relying on God has to begin all over again every day
as if nothing had yet been done.”
C.S.Lewis

Sometimes all around us are lyrics, words, and happenings. Reminding us we are not isolated or alone,others are facing challenges and coping with stuff.
Our job is to recognise others struggles even if we are facing many of our own.
recognise others struggles and you will find your own a little bit easier.
The lyrics above in large are adapted from `Plan B-- prayin`
Often l find so many spiritual values in song words from sources might not turn towards in your first thoughts.

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"