Jul 5, 2016

Not the end.

if not OK
NOT THE END

THIS TIME LAST YEAR I WAS WORKING IN ANOTHER COUNTRY
THE WEATHER WAS SLIGHTLY WARMER
THE GARDEN WAS SLIGHTLY GREENER
MONEY WAS SLIGHTLY MORE
POLITICS WAS VERY DIFFERENT
SOMETHING STAYED THE SAME
SENSE OF PURPOSE
NARRATIVE WORKED AMONG
CLEAR VISION
HEALTH IMPROVED


But that was yesterday, and life has to be lived in the here and now.
Throughout my life, my faith been stable
Wrestling with understanding of issues, Alongside the biblical narrative.
Developing a theology, to enable me to develop, further be significant to those around me.
Theology to me just means how l understand God.

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"