Oct 23, 2015

How you doing . . . I am asking



In one of my favorite programmes
Bigger then life tony sopranoes always trying to find out where he is going and how he is doing
I feel out of sought at present this illness leads to a kind of isolation
So l have to work out 
What can l ....l  .  .simply me . . do about this illness affects?
Yesterday it blindside me for four hours 
Took ill then slowly got more better.
Little more energy today it's better . . . more energy
So how you doing for me depends on heart and tablets

I need a purpose 
Need to be doing something

But not having a clear defined role leaves me feeling vulnerable

Thoughts turn inward and l don't like that either
So ask how am l doing what more should l be doing?
How can this vulnerability improve how l relate and understand other`s better

What is God saying, teaching, inviting, me to learn from this moment?


No comments:

Let's indulgence with each other.

Perhaps it's my age, or part of the process of grieving,could simple be the time of year. But today well indeed this whole weekend. Feel...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"