Jun 17, 2015

This thing called Faith



Had this thing with me on a consuiences level all my late teanage and adult life
Often others think that they have a crutch `those peopled faith`.
They believe it's a easy thing
It's consuming affects all areas
Would l trade it  . . .no
It a part of Kevin Waller in my DNA 
Walk  .journey... path . 
Hard to follow..?..
Strangely the normal faith outlets don't often allow growth for myself
Take Premier Christian radio as one example..that does not help
It he hinders . promotes doubt .  yes engages even thats questionable!
Like the North South divide
Exist
Not to enable growth
Glad my journeys not youth anymore...
There is a time of age along with others ..with myself
Pathway of being young been walked

Scripture as important  truth is part of my acceptance
I Belive in Jesus
The lord God almighty
Open to the work of the Holy Spirit
It's really simple . this thing called Faith,
Lot like myself

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"