Sep 28, 2026

Meanwhile the Irish try to pretend this life is not important these events didn't happen.


The Mother said Kim called her as Hamas was attacking the party, and asked:

“Mummy, what should I do?” Her son took the phone and told her to seek shelter, and that was the last they heard from her. Her body was discovered several days later, and she was buried in Gedera on October 12. Damti is survived by her parents, Jennifer and Gidon, and four siblings. Her family owns the well-known Falafel Damti stand in Gedera, where Kim grew up. Her cousin, Hadas Damti Padlon, described Kim as “beloved, beautiful and good, whose only sin was going to a party to dance and enjoy.” “Kimmy was a source of pride and joy to her parents and siblings,” she wrote. “Kim was a beautiful, gentle, light-filled girl, there was nobody who didn’t love her, she was a ray of sunshine in the world!” Her relative, Nasrin Damti, described Kim as “my angel… I am broken and destroyed and cannot believe that I won’t get to see your beautiful smile anymore. My Kimmy, you were the angel of the family and especially of me. Watch over us from above, and give us the strength to deal with the horrible pain.” At her funeral, her brother Daniel Damti eulogized her and spoke of her final moments. “Kimmy, our flower, my little sister… you were always full of generosity. You left for the party and I told you, ‘Go, have fun, this is your time.'” He said they last spoke at 7 a.m. and she told him she was hiding out in a shelter, “and I was relieved. I didn’t know that that’s where it would end.” “You will always stay in my heart, smart and pure, I’ll never forget you. I promise you I’ll protect everyone, the whole family. Our angel, you will always stay beautiful in our memories,” he said. At the ceremony, her sister, Emily Damti, lamented the loss of “Kimmy, my little sister, my sunshine, my flower girl, my successful, beautiful sister. I can’t get your smile out of my head. I can’t imagine summing up your life when you just started living.”

The armed Palestinian group Hamas attacked Israel on 7 October 2023, killing about 1,200 people and taking 251 hostages.

In response, Israel launched a massive military offensive in Gaza, during which more than 73,000 people have been killed, according to the territory's Hamas-run health ministry, whose figures are considered reliable by the United Nations.

Guess what's missing from the BBC description of events. well there is a few but one that strikes home. The one that hits me first
the one that shows reality of October the 7th .
Attacked INNOCENT....INNOCENT kids and killed INNOCENT including babies.



No comments:

Meanwhile the Irish try to pretend this life is not important these events didn't happen.

The M other said Kim called her as Hamas was attacking the party, and asked: “Mummy, what should I do?” Her son took the phone and told ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"