Aug 18, 2026

For those still with roads you've yet to take. .

Where did all the time go

The years went fast, but the days went slow

The man in the mirror is older than me

He's standing where I used to be

I've had my share of ups and downs

Lost my way then turned around

Every road I took they led me

Right here to where I'm meant to be

Somewhere along the way

The future became yesterday

I didn't notice it day by day

The time just kept on slipping away

I've seen enough to know what stays

And watched the rest all fade away

There's still some roads I've yet to take

And I'll find them somewhere along the way

I still feel young in my mind

Even if my body's lost some time

I ain't as fast as I used to be

But there's still a life out there for me

I've had my share of wrong and right

Some days dark, some full of light

Every mile and every turn

Gave me something I could learn

Somewhere along the way

The future became yesterday

I didn't notice it day by day

The time just kept on slipping away

I've seen enough to know what stays

And watched the rest all fade away

There's still some roads I've yet to take

And I'll find them somewhere along the way

I wouldn't change a thing I've done

The good, the bad, what I've become

It all led me right to this place

Standing here still in the race.....

Somewhere along the way

The future became yesterday

I didn't notice it day by day

The time just kept on slipping away

I've seen enough to know what stays

And watched the rest all fade away

There's still some roads I've yet to take

And I'll find them somewhere along the way

No comments:

For those still with roads you've yet to take. .

Where did all the time go The years went fast, but the days went slow The man in the mirror is older than me He's standing where I used ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"