Jul 23, 2026

The only thing I've ever known.

Saint Paul’s own report of his adventures is captured in the new testament part of our belief system the Christian tribe follow. 

2 Corinthians 11: “I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely, and been exposed to death again and again. 

24 Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one. 

25 Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was pelted with stones, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea, 

26 I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in danger from bandits, in danger from my fellow Jews, in danger from Gentiles; in danger in the city, in danger in the country, in danger at sea; and in danger from false believers. 

27 I have labored and toiled and have often gone without sleep; I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked".

Me nothing quite like that.But got deeper into the faith business. One thing the actual one thing so evident on my life has been this.... A living relationship with Jesus Christ the son of the living God .

Apparently they say the words Jesus spoke collected together only amount to 2 hours in total. The Beatles music over the 10 years they recorded only make 10 hours. Influences attitude and sense it's all true and the spirit guided a snuck like myself.

The only thing I've ever known. Is my LIFE is better for following the Lord.

No comments:

The only thing I've ever known.

Saint Paul’s own report of his adventures is captured in the new testament part of our belief system the Christian tribe follow.  2 Corinthi...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"