Oct 16, 2024

Overhead Geese flew in formation and migrated away. You and suppose myself....We are here.

"I just can’t do this anymore

“I don’t have the strength to keep on going

“I am at the end of my rope".

I hear these voices everywhere. From friends whose husbands are, yet again, in miluim (reserve duty). From mothers of soldiers who haven’t slept for weeks, months.

Also you hear this from own mind, Heart may tell rest of your body this story. Images you witness. Chaos traumatic experiences. LIFE in general. You alone know what identification can use, what measurement you can choose for Chaos plus trauma. But LIFE is tough.

The road least travelled, remains a place ,' Where LIFE is still tough. Harder for others whose place of safety, whose tribes, gender, coulers , economic impact, are not like mine or yours. Then look around, guess Kevin he is here, not been good Year still the person that authorized these words, simple old man from North. He is here. Lost employment in my life. Economic wellbeing fluctuate throughout, Love disappeared did not return. Friends moved away, others came into my LIFE.








 

The weather brought new season's, when it was cold it became warmer. Tide further time changed again. I am here …where overhead Geese flew in formation and migrated away. You and suppose myself....We are here.

No comments:

THE HEART AND YOU.

If you have a heart condition, like myself then doing some activity can be safer and better for your health than doing nothing. Suppose the ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"