May 29, 2024

some days are Diamond's some days are rusty.

My illness came visited today, just hung around, remained. Today l feel so much wasted time, potentially got lost. Never to return. Curtains closed and quiet snores. Glance at clock then again slipped away. NO .Just For moments.

Plus so very much still to do, no kettle, no honey tea brew. Around late Afternoon the medicine arrived l stirred began to exist. Coughs, splutters, See My Heart LIFES engine, is faster giving up on me. I'm ill you see.










LIFE is hard some days are Diamond's some days are rusty.

That's all today from me.

No comments:

nothing else to add at present....

  Jesus clearly said He was the way, as in the one and only way. He did not declare His way to be another way but boldly said l am the way t...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"