Mar 22, 2024

Greatness.


Simply not sure great faith is a trophy hold aloft, to say look at me...look at me...got this ..l am a Champion.

Perhaps we are better being so subtle, that others make that conclusion, or question us about our difference.

Not Badge wearer, not T-shirt statement wearer. Just hold Faith as a value.,

It still taking lot of getting used too.

Losing Matthew David my son, perhaps my best friend. Keep looking for signs about what l knew, what l missed. But still say ,"goodnite son." Don't send him a text. Still say," Hello in morning". 

  That day we said goodbye ,it didn't seam like End. But death came rushing visited us, you l think knew more. I missed it, but already said Goodbye . Sadness came towards me, realised that there are some types of people we met that day. Among 'living Angelic', who are familiar with dying and death, they guided us, then found my sense of God being close would be tested. 



No comments:

Ivor Pandur ... different view.

 Sometimes you have to change view on another person. They change plus improve in your sight. You get them. Life changes you witness situati...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"