Sep 25, 2023

l was on wrong road.

 


THERE LOT OF TALK IN MY TRIBAL WONDERINGS ABOUT, CULTERAL RELEVENACE.

I can recall the conversation with Stevie B, not long before he died in the spring of 77...since you became a follower of religion, you forgot about all of us.

that made me change the direction of my LIFE. I was not encountering issues, not in relationship with those should have been.
Nor was l engaging in relevant ways.
Its pretty odd that l was becoming pretty self centered and very Religious, prayer meetings, Church official decisions, outcast from my own choice, not involved with others away from directly those l had fellowship among.
It took a pleasant exchange with young friend (l was only 18), to put me on right road. But l was on wrong road, God corrected me. Didn't know how incorrect l was. Some of these words are heavy words. 

Relationships..encounters..issues..relevance..Communication. All big words. 


No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"