Jul 19, 2023

SOME WORDS ON FORGIVENESS


Bound within by my own mind,

And a day not left behind.
Circling round the memory stays

Echoing through all my days.
I would leave it but for this
In it something is amiss.
 
A world not right, not right at all,
And in that stance is where I fall.
Forgiveness is the grace I seek
Self-righteousness has made me weak
To move beyond I’ll find a way:
Release the then; reframe today.

FOUND THESE WORDS SOMEONE ASKED ME TO LOOK OVER.
THEN . . .
THEN .  . RECOGNISED WHAT POET IS SAYING.
HOLDING ONTO HURT, OTHERS PERHAPS GAMEFUL PAIN.

Its me, Its you who has the power to let go, to forgive. 

It still a sad
sad day now that finally
The `North left Town`.
The political situation
in the UK 
Means for many time to look elsewhere as been coming, for quiet a while.
We got to 2 party system.
with economical and issues based there appears little to divide 
voters

Except well, that old chestnut age, and historical voting.




 

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"