Jun 19, 2023

The not doing it always great. The learning everyday.

 When all is said and done

There lot more said about the big issues, then it appears is actually done about the big issues.

When l was born, like many youngsters, l was ordered to listen.

But again like yesterday, like this day, like the day that will visit tomorrow . . . I will raise my voice, l will take actions.

They, invited me to collage, plus University, with faith community taught me as l grew, to become proactive.

Already my I.D. was performing as reflective practitioners. Perhaps that was my family, plus hard community growing up among. Boxing, youth ,Church gatherings. We learnt what was required.

Think, think deeply. Take action.

How have You grew,?

What had you discovered about internal You?

Is there a part of you ...well that is just Who You Are?

The compassion

The Grace.

The painful development.

The not doing it always great.

The learning everyday.


It's just part of life, 

You see still `my life `not like a movie. 

Like Your`s it's very different, Much harder .

No comments:

Love so much more in need of being Loved.

Something's just to heard to discuss, at such times encouraged to examine words from old book. Love God. Love one another. Follow Jesus.

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"