Jan 3, 2023

I’m thinking now about just how far it always seems there is to go.

 £32,244 and using a food-bank? Worried as this appears to myself ridiculous something in my life hearing far too much. I earned a lot less than that for most of my Community and youth work career ,so did many of my colleagues.

Around less than a 1/3 of that presently.

Reading lot like this comment and these wages, so If true, which the wage may be,but using money in some wasteful method is likely,

Left wondering why learning how to budget and priorities is not more informally discussed, with examples of how people are budgeting.

Please l am asking out of my own ignorance, just help me show me this slowly, show me the way to believe that people cannot get by on the wages like 34 thousand
That what matters. in this world has more people claim poverty plus further more are struggling, what have l missed that has already happened.

Fire Brigades Union
NEW: Freedom of Information requests reveal that Chief Fire Officers are on average on £148,000 - whilst many ordinary firefighters, on £32,244, are forced to food-banks.










 




Martin Lewis

UPDATE: On the £900 cost of living payment for 8m on means-tested benefits. It'll come in 3 installments

- £301 'Spring' 23 (as its for the next tax year, it'll be after 6 April)
- £300 'Autumn' 23 (I'd guess Oct/Nov)
- £299 'Spring' 24 (I'd guess before tax year ends on 6 April)

I’m thinking now about just
how far it always seems there is to go.


No comments:

politics on 5 th July 2024

  YOU KEEP PLAYING `THOSE IF ONLY GAMES`. That's all that will happen they will keep making the poor very much poorer, the vulnerable w...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"