Oct 10, 2022

It was happening to Syria

 

Illia Ponomarenko 🇺🇦

We really need a name for a mental condition in which a person has an irrational hatred towards an aggression victim, goes nuts boot-licking the aggressor, and has frantic outbursts of anger and resentment when the victim hits back. It was happening to Syria and we sat by allowed this. Its happening to civilians in Europe and we allow this.?
Lord, I ask a garden in a quiet spot where there may be a brook with a good flow, an humble little house covered with bell-flowers, a wife and a son who shall resemble Thee. I should wish to live many years, free from hates, and make my verses, as the rivers that moisten the earth, fresh and pure. Lord, give me a path with trees and birds. I wish that you would never take my mother, for I should wish to tend to her as a child and put her to sleep with kisses, when somewhat old she may need the sun. . . . . a flock of goats, all things rustic, and to live off the soil tilled by my own hand. To go into the field and flourish with it; . . . to drink in the fresh mountain perfumed air and speak to my little one of humble things.
Lord wish a Garden for all to enjoy,
but individual interest has to change the community we live among.
BUT life is not a garden, perhaps the Lord is busy. Air is pretty polluted society has claims on me.
Society does not welcome either the Lord. the Garden, or the scene we wish.
The way Lord was treated in the Garden had nothing to do with Rustic Goats, nor brooks, Rivers or a house covered with Bell flowers.
its much less pretty then that.

No comments:

On this day can l offer any hope?

  Today marks one year since Hamas’ October 7 attack on Israel, in which about 1,200 people were killed, mostly while they Danced and held a...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"