Sep 20, 2022

its not a pick the book up, looking for a happy ending. Its life, it stinks sometimes.

 

Sat here,

waiting for a call.

phoned them  . .

It was an 

Authority, claimed 

rang me 15-05.


Authority, claimed 

rang me 15-20


Authority, claimed 

rang me 15-30.


This has huge implications.


Its now my word against them.

Who do you think is going to come out on top?

This is not a Victor Canning Novel, its not a `pick the book up`

moment to reread, remain looking for a happy ending.

lts critical stuff, neither is it the first time had issue with Authority nor issue with my Phone not getting calls.

Its another of those `God forsaken situations` where again l wonder.

 When, it feels like, God needs to stop `hiding in some desert`, Enable us further explore ways to gather some support. Maybe to breathe, grasp better meaning these LIFE events.

"I Lord cannot keep faith when the stock of goodness is bankrupt. That`s not faithless its showing Faith not working."

So Hear me, bend your ear to myself . . .

sometimes l wonder. Wonder l do.


No comments:

Some poetry from 2000 years ago to help me correct myself.

Since your mind will become a temple, do not leave any filth in it; do not leave in God’s house anything hateful to God. Let us be adorned a...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"