Sep 12, 2022

If give people opportunity voice views, might have the wrong ones. Especially outsiders like me.

 The nights are already starting to draw in, we call it that as house  plus street lights come on earlier, 

Locally also quaintly call this period `Drawing in` However as previous 2022 still hot around 27% in evening. so its end of long hot very hot summer.  


Last few days of freedom, sat with Son in his `wheel chair `on promenade before the Autumn suggest that is too difficult.

My health is threatening, slow heart beat, tiredness lethargy , another major operation is coming.

Anyway took some flowers to that grave in my heart, just to show l miss someone. Today felt a chill, loved it.

     In the distant hills there a low great valley cut by a muddy stream.
       Here there is cold, birds shrills ,soft green straw coulered pasture lie, Haystacks gathered, the kind wind blows gently, but warm breeze fans coloured flowers.
 In my soul, here I feel, enjoy, being alone.
If any love me, then you will understand, l like to be alone also.

Dear broadcasters: A little less monarchy, a little more Ukraine please.

3:14 PM · Sep 12, 2022
from South East,
 

Serpicoserpico
@spiritodelarue
A little more anything but monarchy please. 
BBC further other media, have really misread mood of the nation. ENOUGH.

If you give people opportunity to voice opinions, concerns, views, likes and dislike's ,they might have the wrong ones.

Especially those outsiders like me.

No comments:

Some poetry from 2000 years ago to help me correct myself.

Since your mind will become a temple, do not leave any filth in it; do not leave in God’s house anything hateful to God. Let us be adorned a...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"