Mar 7, 2022

So sad the song that celebrates War.

 

Ukraine claims to have blown up a whopping 285 tanks as they keep Putin's henchmen at bay while they try and capture major cities.

And one extraordinary clip painting a picture of Putins failures appears to show a Russian Su-25 fighter jet being destroyed as it soared over Kharkiv.


The plane transforms into a fireball as it plummets to the ground, much to the delight of Ukrainians watching below.



We keep having Wars, knowing War only brings grief,distress,death, and refugees.




Ed Sheeran has denied he "borrows" ideas from unknown songwriters without acknowledgement, the High Court has heard.

How was I to know? It's a crazy thing I showed you my hand And you still let me win And who was I to say That this was meant to be? The road that was broken Brought us together And I know you could fall for a thousand kings And hearts that would give you a diamond ring When I fold, you see the best in me The joker and the queen I was upside down From the outside in You came to the table And you went all in With a single word And a gentle touch You turned a moment Into forever

loved last week when we traveled in my car ,with me supplying the listening playlists, One Album was `Lego` by Ed Shearen, also listen to the Princess and the Joker..as often l could see the influences upon Ed Sheerans music..others journeying could not recognise that trend. But l am schooled in Music and older.Two key factors.

Ed Sheeran has denied he "borrows" ideas from unknown songwriters without acknowledgement, the High Court has heard.

He told the court: "As I hear a beat, I hear a song and melody comes out."

Cross - examining, Mr Sutcliffe argued: "The evidence is overwhelming that at the time of writing Shape of You, your songwriting process involved collecting ideas."

Mr Sheeran replied: "You say it's overwhelming, I don't agree with that."

He later said: "I write a lot of songs and if I haven't written a song within two hours, I see it as a failure."

No comments:

Let's indulgence with each other.

Perhaps it's my age, or part of the process of grieving,could simple be the time of year. But today well indeed this whole weekend. Feel...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"