Dec 16, 2021

your belief & what you do

 My pay goes down and my tax goes up,l drink my tea from a broken cup

Between my woman and Tories ,I can’t figure out whose fool I am

I guess I’m gonna die
just like I’m living In poverty

White working-class KIDS are one of the worst-achieving groups in the country, Despite WOKE labels they have never been nor are they presently, 'anything but privileged'


Holy is what
             happens when
there’s nothing    
             between your belief
& what you do.


LUV THAT AND IT IS REALLY TRUE....our bedrooms are Holy...our car journeys..the places we spend time,places we visit,spaces we walk,music we listen too,film`s we can watch,relationships we nourish and nurture, memories we hold.
Pain we have forgotten, grace we offer and receive.

Cancel culture well l am asking...what is it? Is `cancel culture` an important tool of social justice, no you see it does not require any action...not real action...l do not class social media posting as action.
Some call it, well they demonstrate that its a new form of merciless mob intimidation. Bullying is former word we often used.


Cyclists ..environment warriors..Literary promoters..BLM racists to suggest a few...
l said suggest...
Does this type of canceling someone have much measurable effect, 
not to the likes of me and you.
But to some needing the `echo crowd` or `lectures in formal education,`Cancel Culture` really does exist.
perhaps for little old me,on northern coast the very idea of being canceled, can not work, having been a person of potentially bad behavior most of my life `Cancel Culture` has no effect, but one does find it so very funny.

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"