Nov 12, 2021

we in my upbringing ,well we often know,

 we in my upbringing ,well we often know, stuff, more than books can teach

that cold season... the winter season is back. 

Chilly, Cold, Damp, Tired, wrong food, season.

Don`t think people understand own roots

own upbringing

own development

how did l get here?

what values did l collect

what values did l pick up...hold dear...carry with me. . .try to follow

how

why

when did l come to believe these things

ethical conduct how did that become part of my life

part of my being

part of my development

when did l write such values into the heart and mind of me.








Its news so it could be happening...well stopped caring at present.Very moody football follower

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"