Oct 22, 2021

Things sometimes going so bad you could lose your faith in God.



  “Losing my religion” is an expression from the southern region of the US that means losing one's temper or “at my wit's end,” meaning as if things were going so bad you could lose your faith in God.

Also it could mean could mean that you’re losing faith in particular person, Maybe as l did few years ago lose faith groups behaviour, like Zionist Church in east riding.

"We will never pray for them" ...Palestine Christians...when l asked if we meet each week to pray for Israel (as Bible states ha ha ha ha).Should we not pray weekly for other country's...

That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no, I've said too much
I haven't said enough

I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try

Every whisper
Of every waking hour
I'm choosing my confessions
Trying to keep an eye on you
Like a hurt lost and blinded fool, fool
Oh no, I've said too much
I set it up....










Still Can recall the
excitement when we listen to this in mini bus..l played this at gig's..talked in groups about the lyrics..Then not knowing all the time its about having a crush on another person...

They are not bothered 

They are not interested

They do not care


You get over it

But it feels so big like you could even lose faith in loads of other stuff..

You get over the moment in time with emotional resilience and development..

Like `faith plus doubts` they go together..

Following God. further the kingdom values of Jesus. its a journey..

NOT a destination.


No comments:

Love so much more in need of being Loved.

Something's just to heard to discuss, at such times encouraged to examine words from old book. Love God. Love one another. Follow Jesus.

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"