Aug 9, 2021

TOO TRICKY FOR ME


 I would give everything l hold to be in these waters again swimming then walking the Island of Malta....but appears too tricky for travel at present.



I believe in and follow the story of a Jew,some reported that appeared in our human history , after his death, was confessed by  followers as ‘Christ, God’s only Son, our Lord’. That story I discovered and accepted, later read how certain people reacted to the historical phenomenon Jesus ...like myself as a result of  growing into this Christian faith have begun to lead a new life.

No comments:

The recent news plus the abandonment by our Government means need to examine my place in society.

Done my last task for this week. Prepared the vegetables placed them in slow cooker. Communicated with my friends sadly via social-media. Re...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"