Jun 19, 2021

SOMETIMES I DO AS WELL...OTHERS TIMES I DON`T...THAT`S ME

 “Getting to where we need to go often means finding a new language for where we’ve been".

How the journey and is your faith developing

Your love for others is it growing

My concerns for justice are they being achieved

This anger at wastefulness of human life is it a passion

The worries over unanswered prayer

lack of time still available 

books need to read

Music must listen too

Groups want to engage better with



McLaren , “Doubt need not be the death of faith. It can be, instead, the birth of a new kind of faith, a faith beyond beliefs, a faith that expresses itself in love, a deepening and expanding faith that can save your life and save the world.”


“I believe but sometimes I don’t.” The woman responds, “That’s weird because I don’t believe but sometimes I do.”

No comments:

Some poetry from 2000 years ago to help me correct myself.

Since your mind will become a temple, do not leave any filth in it; do not leave in God’s house anything hateful to God. Let us be adorned a...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"