Feb 21, 2020

but there is...you see

I was a freak since seven years old
Been cast away, I felt the cold Coming over me For every love I had to hide And every tear I ever cried I'm down on my knees I'm begging you, please There's no place in heaven for someone like me Won't you open the door and try me once more? Cause there's no place in heaven for someone like me l
 This is a song of a gay person who grew up Christian, they are still struggling to balance their faith with ,knowing who they are. Question we all ask. Reckon likely very personal song for MIKA the singer who records are sprightly, energitc and fun.
from his last album.

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"