Jul 20, 2019

Others don't

Some people text messages to each other...…some don't 
Some people phone each other,
Some people write,
Some even email.
Others don't that just way life is....
Me I'm one those who does all of the above, if people let me 
Communication, 
Relationships,
Talking.
All forms of love .

No comments:

Being on the frontiers saved my true soul and furnished my life with real meaning

The diamond and rust of any relationship is really about going along with each other. All long time relationships will have Diamond experien...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"