Mar 23, 2019

"I too am lost, I feel double-crossed and I'm sick of what's wrong and what's right"

Appears to be yet another day of madness, hassled constantly by DWP.
Just Received A `Verification of My Life` further Status request form.
Well `illness stays, struggle, plus faith is challenged.`

The song which l reckon is about journeys. recorded by Bod Segar
titled `Roll me away`.

"Roll, roll me away,
won't you roll me away tonight
I too am lost, I feel double-crossed
and I'm sick of what's wrong and what's right"
 . . . . rolled across the high plains
Deep into the mountains"


Felt so good to me
Finally feeling' free
Somewhere along a high road
The air began to turn cold
She said she missed her home
I headed on alone


     WELL IT STRIKES A CORD TUGS ON THE EMOTIONS AS MUSIC CAN


let down and double crossed 
unsure whether to go left or right 

LIFE it not like in the movies it much more complex then that!

No comments:

Going places...

          Some people just don't        know how to be Kind.         Age doesn't season them,       time does not mellow Them.  Try ...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"