Dec 11, 2018

Are podcasts an art form?

One of my educational joys is listening to podcast
Nomad is my No 1
Premier Unbelievable 
Oasis Chalke talks 
Listen to odd podcast by others,when directed,but these are very frequent several times a month.
Also return To the format when requiring more information,advice,encouragement,further knowledge
In one form it's replace church for myself
But it not same as community of people
However in the age we are in....it actually better for awkward sorts like myself.

No comments:

Life going so fast,nephews even got homework.

What can l say Hull City had a good win. 4_1 against Cardiff. Nephew got me spending on him, every penny was worthwhile, we talked laughed ,...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"