Jun 6, 2018

I see dead things




Well it's true do see lot of death in nature 
It's all around me just see dead things then look closer
Something so cute but when dead have same couler
Spring watch BBC on the evening telly been interesting
Showing us nature taking lives
As wildlife lives it's life in full on in front of our TV screens

One area my son showed me when walking around learning about his life
The explanation around nature as this is his major in own journey
Death and all her vices laid out for each of us

No comments:

Let's indulgence with each other.

Perhaps it's my age, or part of the process of grieving,could simple be the time of year. But today well indeed this whole weekend. Feel...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"