Oct 5, 2017

But then again think so.

I'm still here, but yet I'm gone
I don't play guitar or sing my songs
They never defined who I am
The man that loves you 'til the end
You're the last person I will love
You're the last face I will recall



And best of all, I'm not gonna miss you.
Not gonna miss you.
I'm never gonna hold you like I did
Or say I love you to the kids
You're never gonna see it in my eyes
It's not gonna hurt me when you cry
I'm never gonna know what you go through
All the things I say or do
All the hurt and all the pain
One thing selfishly remains
I'm not gonna miss you

Glen Campbell - I'm Not Gonna Miss You

Someone said that we do not need to speak to each other face to face
these days, we can get by via social media...The guy saying this was writing in a music magazine. 
Wrong so very wrong. They were wrong there is more need now then ever to meet face to face.
We as a society are having issues that come around when we do not engage correctly with each other.
When we shun each other, and try to do stuff alternative to the ways 
where we invest directly with each other.

No comments:

ASKING for us to consider, call to right relationships with others.

Seen so many small birds in our locality at present. Include redshanks, pippins, thrush various sorts. The pest that steal chips Seagulls ha...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"