Nov 13, 2016

Deconstructing


Do we need to deconstruct our faith journeys
Can we have doubts and still when find no answers 
Believe
Can our struggle be helpful 
Why can we not admit we simply do not have all the answers
I have friends who are still on baby food spirituality and will not face tough questions about own faith

Deconstructing faith and the tough stuff we face 
Is difficult but helpful to others 
I struggle sometimes
I can be awkward and difficult

It's me
That's all it is me
Humanity sometimes gets exposed
It's you also
It's a journey

Also tonight's full moon is bigger because the moons nearer then last 65 years or so

No comments:

On this day can l offer any hope?

  Today marks one year since Hamas’ October 7 attack on Israel, in which about 1,200 people were killed, mostly while they Danced and held a...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"