Jun 8, 2016

God put a fighter in me



That how it's been most my life
Used to put on the gloves 
Use ring raft in the square ring
Learnt how to dope rope
Defend
Move away from trouble
The discipline hard work constant effort training 
 Great friendships

Church faith similar journey
Training dicispline 
Mentoring nurturing
Getting blessed
Being counted in by the LordJesus 
Lessons learnt in ring and in faith journey brought me where l am this day
That feeling God is real 
Moved in me
Stay in me
Never
Never left myself
That's the theology l present may be simple but it's my walk with God

No comments:

Let's indulgence with each other.

Perhaps it's my age, or part of the process of grieving,could simple be the time of year. But today well indeed this whole weekend. Feel...

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"