Mar 30, 2016

sometimes its thinline and it cold

Sometimes it snows in April Sometimes I feel so bad
Sometimes, sometimes I wish that life was never ending,
And all good things, they say, never last I often dream of heaven and I know that  . . . .  there
I know that they found another friend
Maybe  found the answer 2 all the April snow
Maybe one day I'll see my  . . .. again
Sometimes it snows in April
Sometimes I feel so bad, so bad
Sometimes I wish that life was never ending,
But all good things, they say, never last


sometimes it appears to me Kevin
that its a really
`thinline between heaven and here`

that's real normal to become a bit disheartened
like great days come the sun shines and you appear not to have a care in the world
but sometimes it simple not like that
were not on fakebook
 pretending that days are always fun and we look fantastic
lets not be fake because sometimes
 even now its cold and it can snow in April

No comments:

Shelter from October first storm

Got through the storm winds,rain,trees down promenade deserted. Evidence of ugly but or so very beautiful nature. Nature clashing in itself....

MAYBE WE WON`T MEET AGAIN

. . . she got a postcard in the mail
That just said Heaven,with a picture of the ocean and the beach
The simple words he wrote her
Said he loved her
How he'd hold her if his arms would reach
Wish you were here, wish you could see this place
Wish you were near,Wish I could touch your face
The weather's nice, it's paradise
It's summertime all year and there's some folks we know
They say, "Hello, "
I miss you so, wish you were here"